ACTIVITY AND EXPENSE REPORT
US Army Corps
1. Total Number of Volunteers
3. Total Incidental Expenses
2. Total Number of Hours Worked
4. Value of Service
5. Certifying Official (Type or Print)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF REPORT:
Enter total number of all volunteers.
Enter total number of hours worked.
Enter total amount of incidental expenses granted to volunteers.
To determine value of service:
(1) Select classification from categories below which best describes services performed.
(2) Use GS or local WG rate to compute hourly value (do not calculate or include overhead rates).
(3) Approval for variation may be authorized by district coordinators.
= Minimum Wage or WG-3
= GS-3 or GS-5
= GS-11 or GS-13
B. EQUIPMENT: Use local rental rate to determine value of volunteered equipment.
C. MATERIAL/SUPPLIES: Use actual or replacement cost for materials/supplies volunteered.
D. TOTAL: Sum of Personnel, Equipment, Materials/Supplies.
5. Volunteer coordinator should certify report.
ENG FORM 4879-R, Nov 85